Thursday, September 5, 2013

About Me

Hi, thank you for coming to my blog. I am grateful you are here. I wanted to start a blog because I am a new mom and I am going through a stage in  my life where I want to better myself. I want to fully understand me.I basically want to tell my story and hear others. I think my daughter deserves the best, and that includes me being the best mom and person I can truly be.

I have a 4 month old daughter who is my whole world. She inspires me, she changed me! For the better. I want nothing more than for her to say one day, that she has the most amazing mom. I am in love with her. She stole my heart, and I am okay with that. She makes me want to be a better person. She has shown me what selfless, unconditional love truly is.

I work for a mortgage company, I love my job and I really like my co-workers. I am grateful to be employed, I am lucky enough to work from home two days a week. I get to spend those two days with my little girl. I feel so blessed to be able to do so. I was/am struggling with leaving her, and letting go while she is at daycare. I am stronger now and it is getting more tolerable.

I love a good laugh. I like to go to comedy show, or watch something funny on TV. Laughing makes me feel empowered and happy. I like to read and listen to music. You could say I am a music buff. I can sing and dance the day away! Hey, I do it in the privacy of my own home, I never said I was good at it! I have so much fun dancing around my home, and blasting music. I like checking out new bands, and seeing if I can find the next best singer/band. I usually do ;). I am really starting to enjoy photography now that I have a daughter. I am constantly taking her picture, I was blessed with a nice camera for Christmas. I am playing around with some apps to edit pictures. I am on Instagram vduffy822. Who knew that editing a picture can bring you so much joy.

I am finally seeing what is important to me, what really matters in life. I am trying to let the small things go, and concentrate on what matters to me. I hope you find my blog fun and interesting. I can't wait to share my life and my stories with you.

Thank you,
Valerie Duffy


No comments:

Post a Comment